Wednesday 25 December 2013

The Breakfast Club 1985 Download Torrent

Year: 1985
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Stars: Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald
Director: John Hughes


Seeds: 104 Leechers: 100
Download Torrent

The Breakfast Club 1985 torrent

Review: Oh Breakfast Club. Although it is a child of the 80s, I've come to the tail end of Generation X. Breakfast Club was a team of players that I looked up to as a kid, and still enjoy an adult. I remember my mother was a big fan of the film, but she was an adult with children.Of Brat Pack movies, you = This is my favorite. Although more than twenty years later, the film still has knee captive people and places us in our deepest thoughts own glory days, when the world thought it was BS, and we had it is difficult. We were shy a few years to see how life would be difficult, since escape the defense circus tent called high school. More and more you hear people like that there was a sequel to the film shot. I am very happy that there was. Certainly we can not imagine that this would be a happily ever after for these characters. They met one day, but like most high school relationships, not all good things must come to an end. Do you want the closest thing to a sequel being scannána St. Helmos Fire and again ..... has all good things come to end.One thing I love most about scannána tell the story shows the minimum intelligence in Newgrange l places, the janitor of the school. The film showed the janitor to be a hell of a lot smarter than the deputy director. I found in my experience that is very believable lives. The sad too. I think the system used by education to learn a very important lesson for young adults and how their minds work. Youth knows when senior forgot how we see things. Youth know how to use it to your face. The simple moral; stay again!


No comments:

Post a Comment