Monday 23 December 2013

Pans Labyrinth 2006 [English] DVD kleefetz Download Torrent

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Fantasy, War
Stars: Ivana Baquero, Ariadna Gil, Sergi López
Director: Guillermo del Toro


Seeds: 130 Leechers: 59
Download Torrent

Pans Labyrinth 2006 torrent

Review: I saw this movie at the Cannes Film Festival, he beat all other appearances Id, 30 of them, because of its remarkable history, history, politics and fantasy woven into the fabric yarn , and superlative creative team led by Guillermo del Toro. In relation to this, his last effort, del Toros films alludes to a depth and breadth of his talent. In this film, as I am proud to predict the outcome of more stories, I could not guess what will happen next. The movie is too long, but doubts persist throughout. are some of the best music I've heard over the years, so well suited to that time you almost do not notice its specific effect due to the way they are closely related with the visual, emotional and mental experience.In me, Toros del .. . Labyrinth deserved to win the Cannes film by Ken Loach, the wind shakes the barley. In fact, everyone I know in the festival which saw all agree with me. A 22-minute ovation clearly talking about the effect on the public. It is difficult to imagine that a movie can beat them in settings other than Cannes where they will be marked preference, bordering on obsession, for directors.Lets a little hope , the end of the opening in December Oscar nomination grace to win hands down, unless Another work of genius appears on the horizon. This does not seem likely, because Cannes film disappointing the film was inspired by the fact that it is not very good product should be published this year. I might add that I had already seen Volver Maze pot before, and I maintain that Pan is the best movie. For me, all three moving my top films of the year. I love it, but fortunately it is a community that does not threaten the availability of Oscar pan. If I had to choose a very good picture of the year, without limitation, to the community, it would definitely go to pot Labyrinth del Toros shows originality and beauty , as both writer and director.


No comments:

Post a Comment