Wednesday 22 January 2014

Spring Breakers 2012 English [Guuzy] Download Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Crime, Drama
Stars: Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson
Director: Harmony Korine


Seeds: 148 Leechers: 52
Download Torrent

Spring Breakers 2012 torrent

Review: I must say that watching this movie was a total spur of the moment decision on my part and I ran into this completely unaware of what I was getting into. While watching it, I felt my senses were attacked, but it was more than what I was able to distinguish instinctively. This is the greatness of this film. It makes you think about what images are thrown at you, and why. The picture is clear that what the youth of our age are sold as a good life: money, drugs, sex and fun. This is the American dream. This film tells the four girls who do despicable acts, dealing with such wickedness, which are shallow to the core, which you can watch him sometimes painful. But this is the whole point, and the people who walk like they robbed them of the time or are disgusted by what they see in the sense of missing the point. I'm not a film critic elite in any respect of the word either, but I know that this movie shock when I see one.I must say that this film is visually beautiful (and no, I'm not referring to the nudity here, ha-ha) . It's dark, dreamy, neon-nightmare. I give credit for this movie, because candy for the eyes. In terms of film production companies such direction. You feel like in a dream, with the poignant use of slow motion, and I think that this is the effect that they were looking to achieve. In this aspect, it passed with flying colors - literally. There is also a beautifully decorated stage during their attack on a restaurant that one of the girls turning the car around the building, catching a glimpse of what to mount them inside. Doing a very good piece of cinema. The cast were great too. I really can not say too much about the female cast as they all work in their roles. James Franco on the other hand really stood out and gave a great performance in what I would say is one of the more challenging roles, because the figure is so insensitive, and he's unlike anyone presented earlier. He certainly is the film, and without him it seems to be missing the magic ingredient. Once again Franco proves its value as one of the great actors of his generation. He obviously knew that these films are worth exceeded most of our expectations.It seems the point of this film is lost on most, which is unfortunate, but I can understand why. At first glance, this seems shallow and trivial piece of theater shit no motivation beyond showing us some tits and ass. It's a lot more. I like movies that make you think, even if you are currently disturbing to watch. Well, this is what I have seen, after all. This is what our media, our culture, to paint as the epitome of what entails a good life. Away our idols said to us to enjoy our youth. Is not that what they do in the movie? Do not entertained? No? But it is not? The truth hurts. This is the truth about what our young people aspire. Sad, is not it. Maybe I should give it. A 1-star, I'm sure that's what the director wanted me to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment