Thursday 2 January 2014

Lincoln 2012 English FastDL

Year: 2012
Genre: Biography, Drama, History
Stars: Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field, David Strathairn
Director: Steven Spielberg


Seeds: 125 Leechers: 94
Download Torrent

Lincoln 2012 torrent

Review: I remember with love, Henry Fonda and Raymond Massey as Lincoln Young Mr.Lincoln and Abraham Lincoln in Illinois They gave wonderful performances. But, here and now in this unusual version of the Steven Spielberg / Tony Kushner, the illusion complete. I looked at the president and never for a moment thought an actor. This in itself is close to unique. I left the theater with a feeling Ive just had an out of body experience. All around the central performance - and I call it a show, because I do not know what else to call it - falling into place miraculously. Photography, design production, wardrobe, allowed actually smell the period. Congratulations and thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment