Thursday 9 January 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 XViD FastDL Download Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Stars: Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Jon Daly
Director: Ben Stiller


Seeds: 137 Leechers: 92
Download Torrent

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 torrent

Review: I opened word, Wow. I waited to see this movie, because I saw the first trailer. Having been invited to demonstrate advanced I'm very excited. The film was exceptional. Cinematography was perfect, and the character development was extraordinary. The film was not very good speeds, and never think that the movie was too short and I felt anxiety during the film. It has its moments of action and satire, but it's usually a very happy movie. Most likely I'll watch the movie again in the future, because it is the height of Forrest Gump and Django Unchained almost perfect movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment