Tuesday 28 January 2014

Mama 2013 [Eng] (720p) Download Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Stars: Jessica Chastain, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Megan Charpentier
Director: Andrés Muschietti


Seeds: 115 Leechers: 66
Download Torrent

Mama 2013 torrent

Review: I'm a big fan of horror, but lately I can not remember a movie that I'm in? Enjoyed in my heart, but then I saw Mom and it was like a light? Our air that is requested? Breach of the large long. What? It makes MAMA special and different is its history and Acting.Not many horror movies have now days, but Mom has all .. beautiful and emotional movie with a good horror elements to support? ku it.The performance from Jessica Chastain's mind smoking? e When the movie begins, I did not connect with her character, but as soon as the movie progressed just blown my mind with his present?'ll Screen display fit performance.few places is just brilliant as the one where she finds Lily outside the home, and she her brings, but Lily tries? states away, but she held? tightly and make her feel that she loves inside and Lily begin to look at her with innocent?'ll Jessica etc? ati hand smoke? s air to them and ask Lily dose she liked .. It moved me, and I'm just speechless watching it.Just a little more? further details would have made a classic life.But never so if one of the best horror movie I've seen in decades.Highly recommended.Loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment