Saturday 25 January 2014

Savages 2012 (DVDRip) (rafay123) Download Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Crime, Drama
Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Taylor Kitsch, Blake Lively
Director: Oliver Stone


Seeds: 146 Leechers: 97
Download Torrent

Savages 2012 torrent

Review: I do not write reviews very often, but because of low ratings the film has given users, I decided to know what I was think.This a great film. Plain and simple. It is filled with the right amount of action and drama. I thought the acting was very good, and the story was phenomenal. I found myself getting attached, and the feeling that the characters and at times, I was really crying. It bothers me to see so many users simply savages gave a rating of one star and bad check. The film was quite bloody in parts, but overall it was a remarkable film. Wild was definitely worth the two hours and eleven minutes I spent watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment