Monday 13 January 2014

Blue Jasmine 2013 [English]

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Stars: Cate Blanchett, Alec Baldwin, Peter Sarsgaard
Director: Woody Allen


Seeds: 138 Leechers: 55
Download Torrent

Blue Jasmine 2013 torrent

Review: Kate Blanchett deserved best actress for her role in a great movie Jasmine.What green! But more so, what a great actress Kate Blanchett is! I always say, great actors do not act, they are just acting. If an actor has to get into the character, then they should do something else with their lives. Because Kate Blanchett did not act, he just figures. He stepped into the role he played. He made it look easy, even when he was playing someone who is losing her mind. However, difficult as it was for my wife and I found that her role, I'm glad I saw the movie. WOW! The closest thing I can remember doing this, and the story, Frances is famous by the movie, of course, [also] great Jessica Lange. It is a film to watch! Very intense. But really, you have to take yourself to see this film. I love Kate Blanchett! It of course beautiful, talented, magical and most of all, it has absolutely any month. He placed himself in the role, and if necessary, roll and exhibit pain in a common man (woman) goes to still-life tragedy that unfortunately too common and average movie today I told my wife to finish person.At act Kate reminds Cars I golom in the famous scene at the end of Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, where golom of forest and her personality shows that he must fight him and better determine the fate of his partner Obi and get that elusive ring back. I would definitely say that Kate Blanchetts characters every bit as twisted as golom, but there is still something inside of her that is still worth corresponds to the redemption. As Frodo said to Sam I pity him. I can not kill SM? Agol, because I always see the good in it? to interpret badly.And so with jasmine, lost himself in the world of matter and other peoples money, having hit bottom so she can salvage what was left of the soul , and found this man was lost.This film will really make you think.Kate Blanchett is a great blessing for the film industry and world.She really deserves Best Actress Oscar in2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment