Wednesday 5 March 2014

Oldboy 2013 WallOfBricks Download Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Drama, Mystery
Stars: Josh Brolin, Elizabeth Olsen, Samuel L. Jackson
Director: Spike Lee


Seeds: 125 Leechers: 69
Download Torrent

Oldboy 2013 torrent

Review: It's just terrible, just terrible ... Hollywood's new and disgusting smear Korean cinema. When the announcement first came out, I was furious. American remake of a great movie more Asian? C'mon ... I built the courage to see it, because my friends have never had the original version, and seeing their reactions, ok to look 's ... the Korean version, the Korean version always sucksI and over again could be, but THIS. NAWI .. hell voted a star, instead of 0, because I give it to Josh Brolin for his solid-looking, but I want to shoot the man who wrote the dialog box .. it seems pretty cheap for all types plot.Having said that Spike Lee film should back towards race


No comments:

Post a Comment