Tuesday 4 March 2014

This Is the End 2013 (Eng) DVDRip Download Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy
Stars: James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen
Director: Evan Goldberg


Seeds: 114 Leechers: 89
Download Torrent

This Is the End 2013 torrent

Review: It's really awful movie! Ten lines to explain why such a waste of time, even too much. It begins in the order as a stupid movie that you would expect, but then it gets always worse and you just wait for the final wanting less silly than it sounds. If I looked in the movie, I would have asked for my money back. The trouble is, though, these two wasted hours of my life is something no one can ever give. Movies like this I do not want to see movies in theaters anymore, because if I knew what I was going for from the trailers and publicity, I would have never bothered seeing this train wreck. Nothing else to add, or just reduce the rate I would give 0! Definitely overrated movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment