Friday 31 January 2014

Up 2009 (English) [AC3] Download Torrent

Year: 2009
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Drama
Stars: Edward Asner, Jordan Nagai, John Ratzenberger
Director: Pete Docter


Seeds: 106 Leechers: 78
Download Torrent

Up 2009 torrent

Review: This is another movie where it really helps to know in advance what it is, or, rather, do not. Then you go from there. I liked the animation is very good, but sure it's because my friend first clues, saying that it was not really a comedy or a movie for small children. Do not expect a ton of laughs. So, instead of looking for a laugh (although I still have here and there), I just love the story of adventure and marvel at the extraordinary artwork. Seen in Blu-Ray, this is another example where you shake your head and wonder how the eye pieces of art do better? Then, about six months from now, others will come and I'll say the same thing. Overall the movie could have been better today than in the past, but there is no conflict, there are two areas where the film takes better and better: special effects and animation. This is another example of that.The color and detail here is almost indescribable. Part art eye varies from thick to moderate, but still beautiful. I lost how many times I just wanted to stop for a moment and marvel at the picture for a few minutes. Close-up of an old mans face sharpness lush jungle landscape, this high-definition disc worth every penny / Back to the story, I found an adventure-fantasy-suspense story The combination of sentimental comedy, in this order, too. In general, I think adults will like it more than the kids, but I could be wrong. All people - regardless of age - will have their jaws dropped more than once seen amazing to see the scene. It is truly a feast for the eyes. Finally, if you like extras, there are tons of them in a set of four DVDs.


No comments:

Post a Comment