Saturday 28 December 2013

The Family 2013

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Crime, Thriller
Stars: Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Dianna Agron
Director: Luc Besson


Seeds: 147 Leechers: 60
Download Torrent

The Family 2013 torrent

Review: Wow, I just left the theater, and I'm shocked about the amount of bad reviews for this film. I have my own opinion about this movie probably blow that Tommy Lee Jones and Robert De Niro is a kind a't kind of a big fan. However, I must admit, I really enjoyed this movie. It was funny, every time you and your family to move into the area under the witness protection program and moved to Normandy, in the family, it's mostly about Mazonis It was very interesting as you get used to all its new identity . Thus, members of the Mafia who is trying to kill them as soon as possible to avoid getting attempts mainly in the form. Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert De Niro, playing their characters in the film is not really a great and fine, but the second a wonderful addition to the family, and Luke Bessons career.


No comments:

Post a Comment