Wednesday 12 February 2014

Inception 2010 English by UNiQUE Download Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Adventure, Mystery
Stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page
Director: Christopher Nolan


Seeds: 116 Leechers: 90
Download Torrent

Inception 2010 torrent

Review: I had the privilege to see this movie before it came out, and, like most movies DiCaprios he got me surprising away.Inception is a well made film, made in about 6 places in the world. Direction was great, there were only two, maybe three seconds in total, where I noticed that the sea nræn effects were used (of course that challenges you gravity is very hard). The plot was very pleasantly intricate twist-and-turn, keep-you-on-the-edge seat type your feel. I noticed that this movie was similar to DiCaprios thriller Shutter Island (which I found too) to see how the skin n make you wonder what was real and what was not. Its great to see a movie with a plot thick and emotionally and not just action heroes launch grenades as cover greatness in end.Inception also score very well written, which for me was the finishing touch to a perfect film. If you're beginning to see, indeed! Although I was fortunate enough to see a free show, it's worth every penny you pay . A unique experience, like nothing I've ever seen before. Christopher Nolan certainly covered new ground with this film and was not afraid to let us hang out with a beautiful finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment