Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Incredibles 2004 [DVDrip.720p]

Year: 2004
Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure
Stars: Craig T. Nelson, Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter
Director: Brad Bird


Seeds: 135 Leechers: 91
Download Torrent

The Incredibles 2004 torrent

Review: Yes, I've seen this story a million times. Im not a huge fan of Disney and Pixar together, but this time they got me hooked. After fearing to hire this many of my friends convinced me that I should take a look. On So I did, and feel in love with it.The effects, I feel like today, there are too many luxury computer power movies. But it works with The Incredibles because it is half the humor in it. There are some very reconizable voices in there, as you know very well.Is this is just a kids movie? No, it contains some adult humor. I can see with parents who take their children to the theater, it needs a bit of fun to be adults too. So if you have a family or children or small family, I would recommend this movie for you. It is very pleasant and nice to watch.10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment