Saturday 15 February 2014

The Last Airbender 2010 Download Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Adventure, Family
Stars: Noah Ringer, Nicola Peltz, Jackson Rathbone
Director: M. Night Shyamalan


Seeds: 126 Leechers: 62
Download Torrent

The Last Airbender 2010 torrent

Review: I went to the movie, knowing that it will not be even a fraction as good as the real show. However, I knew it would make me literally want to get out of the cinema in the middle of the film itself. How can someone do such damage for about an hour and forty minutes is totally beyond me. It was funny that the only way to describe it is a failure of $ 150 million dollars. I can understand the effects are not aware, but the biggest disappointment is acting. It was so hard and never felt like the actors meant a word you said. I saw an interview with Nicola Peltz and Jackson Rathbone on television, and even your approach to that he felt so bad. I felt half disgusting to see how I've recently watched Avatar: The Last Airbender (with accessories) almost religiously to the script pull past itself should be thrown in the trash and burned and his remains locked so that no one , n will never have to suffer watching this shit. That's why I'm not sure if the script or the actors that really blame for the film that was brutal. Long and IM assuming that they were going to, simply inspiring speeches consisted of approximately strung together cliché and language left much to be desired. I almost found myself squirming phrase (something along the lines) You are great people! ... What I find so amazing is amazing is how someone can honestly fails in such proportion that they literally do not have a blue print ever created. Fans know how the characters look and sound, and which may include anyone item or a perfect package would be better than nothing. As well, because you decide to change the spelling of the name of the characters is not always the best idea, but I understand you want the names sound like their Asian origin, not to go further and all the time that I had seizures in the very mention of Aang and Sokka names.The film does not hold a candle to the original show. Heck, it should be renamed as difficult resembles the original form of any shape or form. While I realize that not every episode can be presented, the sequence of events just makes you feel uncomfortable and confused. I also hated the way they worked on bending took her five minutes to move your hands Ones on dangerous appearance before any real curvature. Most of the fighting was like fifteen minutes of martial arts, and occasionally some bending air and some water espirrada around.There had nothing to love in this film, the character even more lovely as Momo. Momo had literally three minutes to the film, I found it very depressing as Momo has always been one of the characters I just wanted to embrace because of their charming ways, but in the film I do not tin the love for Momo scanned. Appa was not even interessante.Este film me hoping and praying that M. Night Shyamalan goes bankrupt and is blacklisted, he can not break the series even more. This is definitely something I'm going to spend some time just trying to forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment