Tuesday 11 February 2014

47 Ronin 2013 Eng Download Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Stars: Keanu Reeves, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ko Shibasaki
Director: Carl Rinsch


Seeds: 128 Leechers: 52
Download Torrent

47 Ronin 2013 torrent

Review: I just saw the movie and met my expectations. It was over hyped, was not done as far as marketing is concerned. He could probably use a bit more, but nothing less ... It turned out to be a fun movie watch.I'm quite familiar with the original story and the legend of the 47 Ronin true despite the historical inaccuracies that today most of the stories will need to create a story more exciting and dramatic as old stories high. One comes to mind as Frank Millers graphic novel 300, which ended in the movie, which was widely inaccurate compared to actual events that happened, but it did 300 Spartans look even more scary and exciting to watch. Most stories in beautifying them. Otherwise, it would be kind of boring. Real world generally tends to be just that.Making this movie is not just about telling a cool story, is to immortalize those warriors who were fast and strong to fight for what they believe in, and at the same time to do to look good doing it. The visuals were great costume was great, filmography was amazing, capturing the essence of Japan was amazing. It all boils down to the colors, landscape, trees, buildings and everything. Not everyone will like this movie, but I at least would recommend to anyone who enjoys a good movie about samurai. I thought this movie had a good story. It was not big or Oscar worthy, but it was good. Not all the action was nonstop. The director does a good job of building without dragging parts and become dull.I honestly thought while watching, I felt like watching a live action anime. Not to mention, I have an obsession with the samurai, so I sold when I saw the first trailer for film.Overall, thought that acting is well done, I think Keanu Reeves is not , a good thing. Your character can not be part of the real story, but the movie I thought it a good thing to introduce the film. The first to be homeless, then welcome to the flock at the end film.I also liked Hiroyuki ironed acting in this work. I think he did an amazing job and the supporting cast. They acted like they really belonged there. Nobody ever felt out of place.If you want historically accurate view of history, I suggest you buy a book or do some hardcore research on this topic. If you just want to see a good entertaining movie full of mysticism and Samurai action. So this is a good way to go. This is just my opinion, take it as you want. See it before you criticize. That's all I can say!


No comments:

Post a Comment