Thursday 27 February 2014

Diana 2013 Download Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama, Romance
Stars: Naomi Watts, Naveen Andrews, Cas Anvar
Director: Oliver Hirschbiegel


Seeds: 114 Leechers: 62
Download Torrent

Diana 2013 torrent

Review: I went to see this movie with almost no expectations. Of course, in my opinion, was the performance of Naomi Wattss in Mulholland Drive is fine, but it was more than ten years, so I did not try to compare the role. I have not seen any reviews of the movie and nothing, except the main character does not know. I knew the basic outlines of Diana's life and saw some of his interviews, although I was more familiar with her death. So I had an opinion yourself Diana except that I heard some of his famous charity. With these things in mind, I went to the theater. For me it was a great movie. The atmosphere was charming and sometimes intrusive. Watts plays Diana as a form of transformer corresponding to her every move, when the very nature presented in the media, while the collapse of its façade in private. She indicated a ton of emotions that reported aristocratic upbringing filter characters created. Diānas life was represented as a complex mixture of personal and public, feelings and constraints that lead to it slowly crushed by external pressure could not be controlled. The purpose of the film, apparently apolitical and tried to intervene Diana driving force, which was explained in the movie, like love. He managed it very convincingly. The credit for this, not only for Watts, but director Oliver Hirschbiegel (who I now noticed oriented Der Untergang, himself a great movie) and Naveen Andrews, who played an important role in the authenticity and originality. I found the entire movie, which is on par with the best in the biographical film dramatizing even approaching Kings Speech.Now I saw the movie and was thoroughly impressed with it, imagine my surprise when I tuned to IMDb. At this time the result was 4.9. I immediately noticed a pattern. Of all 2900 voters in 446 (15.4%) voted for 1 A value of 1, in fact dominate the chart, which is most often the votes of all values. I interpreted it is a symptom of pure ignorance. Obviously not the worst movie of all time, such as room Manos: the hands of fate or Plan 9 from Outer Space. There really seems to be almost organized effort to trash the film. I do not think it has much to do with the movie itself, but Diana continued politicization of life. I would recommend that you read the reviews, which recognize the critics who believe that the film, based on their own preconceptions and those who judge a movie on its assessment merits.My for Diana is between 8 and 9, which rounds to 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment